WDWNT Every day Recap (12/10/20): Investor Day Proclaims Sequence of New Initiatives for Disney +, Orlando Meals Financial institution for Sacked Forged Members, EPCOT Pavilion Outlets and Eating places Closing Earlier than Disney Acquisition, Hocus Pocus 2 is definitely taking place and extra
We bring you many stories every day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. In case you missed anything from our feed, we’ve put all of our stories in one place to keep the news at a glance. Here is your daily round-up for Thursday December 10th, 2020.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
Other Walt Disney World news
- During today’s Investor Day stream, it was announced that Disney + will increase its monthly US rates by $ 1 per month to $ 7.99 / month in March 2021
- The Walt Disney Company announced on their Investor Day stream that Disney + exceeded 86.8 million subscribers as of December 2nd
- Also on the Investor Day stream, Walt Disney Company’s media and entertainment sales chairman Kareem Daniel announced that Raya and the Last Dragon will be coming to Disney + Premier Access along with its theatrical release on March 5, 2021
- Kathleen Kennedy announced on Investors Day Stream that two new “Star Wars” original series are coming to Disney +: “Ahsoka” and “Rangers of the New Republic”
- Two years after the announcement, it was announced during the Investor Day stream that the Cassian Andor series was coming to Disney + in 2022, and it also released a sizzling role, as well as the series’s title – “Andor”.
- During today’s investor meeting, Disney announced that after a few setbacks, the series “Obi-Wan Kenobi” is back on track and will bring some familiar faces back to the screen, including Hayden Christensen as Darth Vader
- Star Wars was announced today on Investor Day 2020 and will release a brand new anime series entitled “Star Wars: Visions” on Disney + in 2021
- Also during the Disney Investor Day 2020 stream, Kathleen Kennedy announced that preproduction has begun for the fifth and final film in the Indiana Jones series, in which Harrison Ford will play the role again
- The call for investors also announced that the new series Beauty and the Beast: The Prequel Series, based on the live-action film Beauty and the Beast, is coming to Disney +
- After years of rumors, the time has finally come: Hocus Pocus 2 was confirmed in the Investor Day stream today and will come to Disney +
- Chip and Dale return to Disney + in a live-action hybrid animated feature from “Chip ‘n’ Dale Rescue Rangers,” directed by Akiva Schaffer with John Mulaney and Andy Samberg
- Following the announcement by Warner Bros. that all 2021 films will be available on HBO Max, Disney has now announced that the upcoming live-action film Pinocchio will be released directly on Disney +
- Disenchanted, a long-awaited sequel to the 2007 hit film Enchanted, is streamed exclusively on Disney +
- Disney Animation’s first original animated series is coming to Disney +, with “Baymax!”, “Zootopia +” and “Tiana” in 2022 and “Moana the Series” in 2023
- Disney’s “Encanto” is set in Colombia and will be the 60th animation film from Walt Disney Animation Studios with music by Lin-Manuel Miranda in autumn 2021
- Disney has announced three new Pixar series for Disney +: “Dug Days”, “Cars” and “Win or Lose”.
- When WandaVision arrives to Disney + on January 15, 2021, it will be the first original Marvel series to debut on the platform and kickstart phase four of the MCU. Today, on Investor Day 2020, Disney and Marvel Studios have released the final trailer for the expected series
Sombrero Duffy Meet & Greet – Tokyo DisneySea
Disney Wonderbles Mystery Unboxing with Spencer – Tokyo Disney Resort
The pianist returns to the lobby of the Grand Floridian Resort at Disney with the new COVID-19 guidelines
WDW News Tonight Episode 156 (12/20/20) – Carpooling Karaoke, Bad WDWNT Thumbnails
That’s it for today, we hope you enjoyed this daily round-up. Thank you for visiting and see you tomorrow!