SeaWorld Orlando is hosting Guy Harvey Weekend June 18-20
Guy Harvey is returning to SeaWorld Orlando this month for a very special Guy Harvey weekend. From June 18 to 20, the renowned artist and passionate conservationist will visit the resort for book signing sessions, meet & greets and two exclusive dinners.
- SeaWorld Orlando will host Guy Harvey weekend in the resort from 18.-20. June.
- Renowned artist and conservationist Guy Harvey returns to meet and greet guests, sign autographs and copies of his new memoirs, and attend an exclusive dinner event.
- Guests are invited to stop by SeaWorld’s Guy Harvey Store on the park’s waterfront to meet Harvey and purchase his book, Underwater World.
- The memoirs show readers the wonders of our ocean through fascinating stories. Part of their purchase comes straight to the point Guy Harvey Ocean Foundation (GHOF).
- Guests looking for an extra experience during Guy Harvey Weekend can enjoy two exclusive restaurants at SeaWorld Orlando.
Evening with Guy Harvey Prix Fixe Dinner at Sharks Underwater Grill – June 18th:
- Dinner purchase includes a copy of Underwater World and an exclusive book signing and meet-and-greet before dinner.
- Tickets are $ 99 per person (ages 3+)
- Meal includes:
- Choice of starters – coconut chicken tender, Caesar salad or bleu chips
- Choice of Entree – 8 ounce filet mignon, salmon, or chicken and mushroom pasta
- Choice of dessert – Key Lime Pie, Cabernet Chocolate Cake or Brownie Sundae
Dinner with Guy Harvey at Dine with Orcas – June 19th:
- Enjoy a delicious dinner and mingle with Guy Harvey!
- Tickets are $ 39 per person (ages 10+) and $ 19 per person (ages 3-9).
- The menu options include:
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Certified sustainable seafood, fried chicken from the south, beef tenderloin in a herb crust
- Seasonal side dishes, freshly baked bread, typical desserts
- Various Coca-Cola products, coffee and hot tea
- Children’s menu options: Chicken Nuggets, Hot Dogs, Mac and Cheese, and Fresh Fruits and Vegetables