SeaWorld Orlando hosts new Howl-O-Scream Orlando Halloween event
Get Excited Creepy Fans! SeaWorld Orlando has just announced that the park will host Howl-O-Scream Orlando for the first time this Halloween season!
- A new terror has emerged and there is no hiding place. Howl-O-Scream has washed ashore at SeaWorld Orlando, and this time fear is everywhere.
- Howl-O-Scream will be coming to SeaWorld Orlando from September 10th to October 31st.
- During these 27 nights, guests experience:
- Spirit houses: Hear every bloodthirsty cry. Feel every creepy horror. Get ready for the haunted houses of SeaWorlds Howl-O-Scream. There is no turning back, as guests brave dark hallways and round, dimly lit corners and hope that they can avoid what lurks in the depths. The legends are true, the fear is real and the only way out is through fear.
- Zones of Terror and Roaming Places: There are no safe zones. There are no places to hide. The horrors are everywhere and the roaming places never weaken. Get ready for immersive terror at every turn during SeaWorld’s Howl-O-Scream. Guests should stay vigilant and be prepared for anything because you never know what will be in front of you (or behind you).
- Terrible shows: Despite so much chaos, the show has to go on. Dive in and be mesmerized by a loud, energetic musical dance show. Or discover who is behind all the terror that hovers over the park at an outdoor show with special effects. In addition, guests will find DJs and party zones that are perfect for a dance break in between.
- Monster Coasters in the Dark and Immersive Experiences: It wouldn’t be a SeaWorld visit without a ride or two, but it wouldn’t be Howl-O-Scream without a dose of nightly terror. Guests who take up the challenge are invited to drive their favorite attractions in the dark. Meanwhile, dark interactive surprises await at their favorite bars. Continue to watch this once peaceful park transform with fear after dark.
- Above all, try to resist the haunted song of the one who emerged from the lake. Evil calls – with howling and screaming.
- During this Halloween season, SeaWorld Spooktacular will run during the day with Howl-O-Scream on select evenings.
- Those interested in the event can be among the first to shout past Registration for Howl-O-Scream emails now get access to exciting updates, promotions, exclusive offers and more.
- Howl-O-Scream is intended for an adult audience. This event contains intense adult content such as violence, blood and gore.
- Howl-O-Scream will be a separately available event. Tickets are priced at $ 29.99 per guest per night. Annual pass holders can purchase tickets for $ 24.99. A ticket to two parks is also available for the events at SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay. You can buy your tickets now.
- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay will continue to host its popular Halloween event. Check out the video below for a look at last year’s Howl-O-Scream and the horrors that could come this year.
What you say:
- Kyle Miller, President of SeaWorld Orlando Park: “SeaWorld Orlando fans love our extensive range of events, which include a special event every weekend of the year. The addition of Howl-O-Scream to the calendar provides the missing element of a fearful Halloween event that we know our guests will welcome. With this addition, we become the only theme park in Orlando to offer both a family-friendly Halloween during the day and a nighttime horror Halloween for the adventurous. We are very excited to announce Howl-O-Scream today and look forward to sharing all of the amazing details of the event over the next few months. ”