Registration for the NAFEM Show 2021 in Orlando, FL
R.Registration is open to the NAFEM Show 2021, the leading biennial exhibition of innovative food service equipment and accessories. The NAFEM show will be live and in person August 26-28 at the Orange County Convention Center (OCCC) in Orlando, Florida.
“This year’s show promises to be different from previous years and while some things will be different, our team aims to provide an exciting environment in which attendees and exhibitors can connect, explore and build their activities,” said Deron Lichte, Chair of the 2021 NAFEM Show, GASP, FWE Food Warming Equipment Company, Inc., Crystal Lake, Illinois. “After this past year, it is so important to move our industry forward.”
Entry is open to commercial foodservice equipment and accessory makers including retailers / distributors, kitchen and restaurant management consultants, all off-the-shelf food such as independent restaurants, chain and fast food restaurants, colleges and universities, c-stores and grocery stores , Concessions, K-12 schools, hospitals, senior housing, military and corporate dinners.
Sign up before July 1 for just $ 40. First-time entrants are eligible for the scholarship program, which is valid for a free ID plus $ 500 for travel expenses.
Further information, including all the information that the NAFEM Show is undertaking to provide a safe trade fair experience for all attendees and exhibitors, can now be found on the website.
To receive a free ID and scholarship check, you must:
- Be a first-time entrant and have not attended the NAFEM Show with a current and / or previous employer
- Select “Yes, as a first-time participant, I would like to apply for a scholarship” in your online registration form
- Agree to the terms of the program and submit your application to Aug. 2 deadline
- Keep an eye on your inbox while your application is processed and expect a confirmation email within two weeks
- Show your photo ID and scan your ID at the NAFEM booth between 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. Saturday, August 28th, to verify your attendance (confirmation is NOT AVAILABLE on Thursday, August 26th or Friday, August 27th).
The NAFEM Show 2021 is brought to you by the North American Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers (NAFEM), a trade association of more than 600 manufacturers of food service equipment and accessories (E&S) – an industry valued at $ 13 billion – that offer products for food preparation and cooking, storage and table service. Founded in 1948, NAFEM companies, their people, and the products they make support the food industry outside of their home market – which includes more than a million locations in the United States and countless others around the world.