New restaurants make SeaWorld Orlando a foodie spot this spring
Spring has started at SeaWorld Orlando! Discover sweet and savory flavors with new foods and drinks, unique dining experiences, and Florida’s largest theme park food festival. Modified with improved health and safety measures and limited capacity, guests can look forward to a lot on their next visit with friends and family. And these exciting additions to SeaWorld’s food and beverage offering are just the beginning.
Completely new high-altitude burgers
- Calling all arctic adventurers! Discover new flavors in the brand new Altitude Burgers burger bar from SeaWorld Orlando. Build your ultimate burger or grilled chicken sandwich, enjoy artisanal pizzas, sip draft beers, and refuel while adventure awaits. Do you feel particularly brave? Increase your experience and conquer the Altitude Burger: 1 pound of fresh beef topped with bacon, homemade chilli, onion rings and our special sauce. Explorers looking for a fresh and healthy meal can try the new, tasty truffle-vegetable pizza: perfectly baked and drizzled with truffle oil.
- Altitude Burgers is now open next to the Wild Arctic and Glacier Bar, with open-air dining options perfect for physical distancing.
- Check out the full menu Here.
Edy’s brand new ice cream parlor
- Cry for ice cream! Cool off and satisfy your sweet tooth in the brand new Edy’s Ice Cream Parlor from SeaWorld Orlando. With mega monster shakes like the peanut butter cookie dough shake, giant brownie sundaes and hand-dipped ice cream cones, guests can experience the ultimate in ice cream. Choose your own ice cream sundae with a variety of toppings from more than 13 typical flavors of Edy’s Ice Cream.
- Guests over the age of 21 can shake any of our milkshakes and add their favorite liqueur or liqueur.
- Edy’s ice cream shop is now open at the front of the park next to the Dolphin Nursery.
- You can check out the menu Here.
Brand new Lakeside Grill
- Fresh flavors and panoramic views await you! The brand new Lakeside Grill offers its guests a modern twist on Mediterranean cuisine. Formerly The Spice Mill, Lakeside Grill is being completely redesigned with modern, coastal-inspired indoor and outdoor areas.
- Guests will be mesmerized by marine reef fish and live coral in a soon-to-be-unveiled one-of-a-kind 600-gallon aquarium, in addition to the stunning sunset on the expansive outdoor deck (with physical distancing).
- The brand new menu put together by the chef will soon be among the most popular appetizers, including:
- Fresh grilled kabobs from the region, paired with fresh vegetables, rice and tzatziki sauce
- Mediterranean core dishes such as falafel and fresh hummus and pita pairings
- Lakeside Mediterranean Nachos, a fresh and healthy version of a theme park popular with tomatoes, feta and hummus, and the Lakeside Mediterranean Burger, a juicy turkey burger with a Mediterranean touch on a brioche bun
- Brand new parmesan garlic waffle fries, perfectly tossed and paired with a variety of dipping sauces
Seven Seas Food Festival
- The 2021 Seven Seas Food Festival is already in full swing and bigger, better and full of flavor than ever!
- This year, foodies and families alike can discover a wide variety of tastes curated by chefs and mixologists and inspired by cultures from the seven seas at Orlando’s largest theme park food festival. With more than 50 fresh global cuisine tastings from around the world, diners can sample everything from the most indulgent dishes to the park’s brand new hearty vegan bites.
- In addition to the excellent food, this year’s festival includes SeaWorld’s most extensive drinks menu with more than 75 specially curated cocktails and wines, as well as more than 75 craft beers from Florida and beyond.
- The event runs every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday through May 9 and includes the park’s improved health and safety measures, including improved cleaning and sanitation, temperature checks, and face covering requirements.