Craft food, catering businesses meet for the job fair in Orlando
ORLANDO, Florida. – Several small food and hospitality craft businesses are gathering for a job fair in Orlando on Wednesday June 2nd.
The event takes place from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at East End Market, 3201 Corrine Drive, in Orlando’s Audobon Park neighborhood.
[TRENDING: City puts residents on secret ‘difficult list’ | 4 accused of stealing $740,000 from 636 churches | Who’s getting pulled over in Fla.?]
A dozen companies will attend the event and fill several positions including:
- Eco Cups – storage and manufacturing items.
- Muse Gelato – warehouse staff, dispatch and reception, taste technicians, hygiene, ice cream production, pasteurization and delivery drivers.
- Domu – behind the house restaurant staff (line cooks and dishwashers).
- Puff ‘n Stuff – servers, bartenders, event culinary, in-house operations and culinary teams.
- La Femme du Fromage – store manager, catering cook, kitchen assistant, bar manager / wine buyer, restaurant general manager, line chefs, waiters, bartenders and dishwashers
- On Target Staffing LLC – Event Server, Chefs and Culinary. Warehouse, manufacturing (forklifts / general workers, loading, unloading and picking / packing)
The event requires applicants to wear a mask and social distancing protocols will be put in place. Reservations are required for the event. Click here to login.
Applicants should be ready for interviews and on-site hiring.
Copyright 2021 by WKMG ClickOrlando – All rights reserved.