Bionic Arm Man + Roof Fraud + Eviction from Downtown Orlando Pub
Good morning and have a nice day of remembrance! My name is Carlos Hernandez and I’m back to update you on the latest happening in the Orlando area.
In this issue you will learn more about a Arrested roofer, Eviction proceedings against a popular downtown Orlando venue, a viral video bashing City Beautiful, a bionic arm Orlando Mann, and more. Grab your coffee and let’s go.
Today’s weather: The high is 83 and the low 72 with isolated thunderstorms.
Here are the top 5 stories about Orlando:
1. Finnhenry’s public house in the Downtown Orlando is being sued by its landlord for eviction and over $ 87,000 in allegedly unpaid rent. The restaurant says it won’t close and await US government grants. You are hardly alone with hundreds of restaurants and bars in Florida that are currently also owing rent due to the pandemic. (Orlando Business Journal)
2. Having a Florida promotions group called Leadfoot Promotions Pop-punk band called Teenage Bottlerocket, MakeWar and Rutterkin is supportive vaccinations with a new idea that is making headlines nationally and locally. Tickets worth $ 18 if you are vaccinated against COVID-19 and tickets worth $ 999 if you are not. That’s one way to cause a sensation. (Bay News 9)
3. The Florida Department of Law Enforcement arrests Florida roofer Jason Beville on Major theft charge. Beville defrauded at least five homeowners and small business owners in Brevard, Osceola and Citrus counties, according to FDLE. (Spectrum News 13)
4. To Orlando resident with a bionic arm will be featured on a new PBS show called “Human: The World Within”. He lost his left hand and part of his arm in a car accident after losing control of his Toyota 4Runner on I-4 during a 2011 rain shower. (Orlando Guardian)
5. Lebron JamesShe, also known as “King James”, was recently filmed in a viral video from an HBO show beat up the city of Orlando and say he wouldn’t even take his daughter to Walt Disney World after this Trauma and “PTSD” of staying in Orlando during the NBA bubble in 2020. Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer responded to LeBron on Twitter and invited him to lunch. Where’s the love LeBron? (Click on Orlando)
Today in Orlando:
- Memorial Day paddle on Lake Ivanhoe. (9 am)
- Commemoration for Remembrance Day with the city of Sanford. (10 am)
- Commemoration at the Peace Cemetery in St. Cloud. (10 am)
- M.Memorial service 2021 at the Veterans Memorial at Edgewood / Greenwood Cemetery in Apopka. (11 clock)
- Memorial Day Double Beer Release and Whole Hog Roast at The Ravenous Pig Brewing Co. (11 a.m.)
- Memorial Day car show at Ace Cafe Orlando. (11 clock)
- Remembrance Day Monday in Boxi Park in Lake Nona. (12 o’clock)
- Memorial Day Skate at the Astro Skate Orlando. Free hot dogs served 1pm to 2pm $ 7 for ice skating. (13 o’clock)
- Vegan BBQ Memorial Day Party at the Orlando Brewery. (4 p.m.)
From our sponsors – thank you for supporting local news!
Selected classification: Announcement – Happy Memorial Day from NRC high pressure wash!
That’s all for today. I wish you a wonderful memorial day. I’ll be back in Orlando tomorrow with the latest happenings. My inbox is open for tips on how to send or want to contact me: [email protected]
About Me: I have lived in Florida since 1999 and have covered the Orlando area for nearly 10 years, mostly focusing on food through my blog at CarlosEats.com.